Navigate your success at Laurier by participating in GPSS and the professional development opportunities offered by the GPSS Steering Committee throughout the year. This event provides an invaluable orientation and professional development opportunities for new and returning graduate students as well as teaching and instructional assistants (TAs/IAs).
Join us in September 2014 to:
• network and build community with faculty and staff
• develop knowledge and transferable skills for your academic program and professional career path • engage in academic and social activities
• orient yourself to the Laurier campus and community
• learn about academic support services and resources
• build long-lasting relationships
Find out what it means to be a graduate student, engage in opportunities to develop practical knowledge and skills transferrable to your academic and career development, learn about and become a part of the Laurier community, and build long-lasting relationships that extend beyond graduation.
Visit the Steering Committee Websites for Ongoing Opportunities - Professional Development, Events, and More!
Steering Commitee Members:
- WLU Graduate Students' Association www.wlugsa.ca
- Laurier Educational Development http://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=12499&;p=17825
- Dean of Students Office http://waterloo.mylaurier.ca/vp/info/deanOfStudent/meetTheDean.htm
- Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies http://www.wlu.ca/homepage.php?grp_id=13615
- Career Development Centre http://navigator.wlu.ca/career/student/graduate.htm
Check back for more information in the fall of 2014.
Last Revised: November 20th, 2013 at 10:45 a.m.
519.884.0710 x3501 (GSA Office)
First Floor, Student Services Building
10am - 3pm, Tuesday-Thursday