In partnership with the Students’ Union, the GSA offers many services through extended hours at the Udesk, located in the Fred Nichols Campus Centre on the 1st floor (across from Wilf’s) and online here.
Services offered through the Udesk include:
- Health and Dental Plan claim forms and brochures are available at the Udesk
- Canada Post and Interoffice Mail Drop Off
- Ink Refills
- Locker Rentals
- SPC Cards
- Discounted LaserQuest Passes
- Discounted Princess Theatre tickets
- Varsity Athletics tickets
- Tech Share Program - The Tech Share Program allows students to borrow laptops, projectors, cameras and more for 24 to 48 hours. Located at the U-Desk, this is a free service that any student can make use of with their OneCard and a piece of photo i.d.
Canadian Federation of Students (CFS)
CFS offers a number of programs and services in order to meet the unique needs of students and to help students save money.
Services offered through CFS include:
- A partnership with Travel Cuts that provides innovative services for students such as student class air fares, travel insurance, discounted Eurail passes, and more.
- Student work abroad program
- Tax assistance with Ufile.ca
- Student saver discount card to save money on everyday purchases - even for part time students.
- An International student I.D card that provides discounts on accommodation, admission to historical sites and museums and transportation around the world